Small threader style hammered silver earrings - light and simple with a front length of .75", and the long back drops 1 1/8". The earrings were tumbled in a rock tumbler to polish and harden the metal.
- Length: just over 1 1/8" (3 cm), including the ear wires.
- Simple, minimalist style.
- Lightweight and easy on the ears.
- Care: wash in warm soapy water, rinse, and pat dry with a soft cloth. For a deeper cleaning I use ketchup - rub gently and quickly throughout the pieces, rinse and dry. Be sure all the residue is out or the acids may etch the metal. A polishing cloth may also be used.
- This design can be made in other metals on request.