14k solid gold copper rutilated quartz rare stone earrings - these stones are superb, with lots of copper needles packed inside a clear quartz matrix. I see copper rutilated quartz stones from time to time, but stones like this are few and far between; the photos do not do them justice. I made a simple chainmaille "flower" to top the stone with and added other 14k yellow gold beads for accents.
- Length: 1.25", including the ear wires.
- Ear wires are lightly filed on the ends for comfort.
- All metal is real 14k gold.
- Care: wash in warm soapy water, rinse, and pat dry with a soft cloth. For a deeper cleaning ketchup can be used to rub gently and quickly throughout the pieces, rinse and dry. Be sure all the residue is out or the acids may etch the materials.
- These can also be made with gold-filled metal on request.