Rusty orange brown lampwork glass, carnelian spiny oyster and green vesuvianite cluster earrings, goldfill - a richly colored, faceted carnelian stone is topped with a small cluster of olive green vesuvianite and and more carnelian under a glass bead made by an artist in Wisconsin. The glass beads have a beautiful mix of fall colors.
- Length: 2" (50 mm), including the ear wires.
- Lampwork beads were annealed in a kiln to enhance the structural integrity of the glass.
- Ear wires are lightly rounded for comfort.
- Earrings were tumble polished to harden and shine the metal.
- Care: gently wash in warm soapy water, rinse, and pat dry with a soft cloth.