Superb quality turquoise earrings from the now-closed Arizona Sleeping Beauty mine, with sterling silver - these earrings are a mini statement piece. Turquoise doesn't get any better than this; these are natural stones with no matrix and the prized robins egg blue color. They have been waxed to prevent skin oil being absorbed into the bead, but have not been stabilized with the Zachary or any other process. My husband is not a jewelry guy and even he is in awe of these stones. Some of the silver is antiqued while some is bright, creating beautiful contrasts.
The earrings shown have been sold; the pair you receive will be made from the same strand of stones. The stones in this strand are very uniform in all aspects.
- Length: 1 1/8" (29 mm), including the ear wires.
- Ends of the ear wires are lightly rounded for comfort.
- The stones are 8 mm (just over 1/4") in diameter.
- Turquoise is December's birth stone.
- These earrings are made to order - please allow 2-5 business days for me to have them ready for shipment.
- Care: A polishing cloth may be used.